Chicago Pre-Sales Community | March 2020 | Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/242580132
Time & Location
About the Event
As the events of the past couple weeks have unfolded the clear course of action with our scheduled event on March 24th is to TRANSITION to a VIRTUAL event. Many areas of our life are seriously disrupted right now and we believe our community can play a positive role through this disruption through providing valuable content, communication channels and forums for our membership to grow, create value and move the ball forward. Challenges and opportunities for value-added change persist despite the current crisis and we are determined to help the community continue to hone their skills in this environment!
March 24th Virtual Event:
- Our presentation will be from 5:30-6:15pm (Central Time)
- We will go over our 2020 Program Overview & Community Mission
- We will have an Interactive Panel Discussion, Surveys & Games (plus prizes)
- Please RSVP for the virtual event on this page. Once you RSVP, add this event to your calendar for a reminder beforehand!
- The zoom URL for this event will be: https://zoom.us/j/242580132
- We are looking for questions to ask our panel for this event. Submit a question on LinkedIn or DM us! If your question is read during the panel you will win a prize
We look forward to continuing to grow this community and delivery valuable content in 2020! In the words of John Wooden, "things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out."
James, Matt, Naz, Nate, Josh